Thursday, October 2, 2008

Aug and Sept Update

This is a video of the Susan G Komen Race for the cure that I participated in on Sept 27. I wanted to post it on my blog so that all my friends and family and everyone else that has traveled down that nasty detour I was forced to take and helped me find the smooth sailing road once again.

The Susan G Komen Race was Awesome. For those of you who didn't/or couldn't or didn't even know, this year I captained a team with the encouragement of a few friends and had 30 fellow teammates. We raised 1800 dollars. I hope that next year we can double both numbers.

I have 3 more treatment and I will be free from any doctor visits for my first 6 months. It's hard to believe I won't have any doctor appointments for that long. WOW that is success!

I'm planning a party! Remember I mentioned I was going to have one when I was done with this Herceptin stuff. So be ready to have a blast.

Love you all

Kelly

2 comments:

Marie-Claude Poulin said...

It gaves me chills !!! You have such a beautiful family.I can't beleive all the people!
I miss you a lot xoxxx
MC ;)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved the pink port a potties! My friend asks me to walk with her every year, I guess I need to stop being so lazy.

Nice Job.

Godd luck next week.