Wednesday, April 13, 2011

C.A.T. Scan

I had my C.A.T. scan Monday and was told that none of the tumors responded to the treatment.  In other words there was no shrinkage.  So tomorrow I have my chemotherapy but it will be a new drug.  So maybe this drug won't be so rough on me.  That is my hopes. My second prayer is that the tumors respond to this drug and shrink shrink away.  

Not much to say on this posting.  I had the previous posting written while in D.C. but didn't post it until yesterday because I  couldn't remember some things and kept forgetting to ask Paul for some help.

Have fun doing your spring cleaning.  Hope the weather cooperates  and we all can enjoy a true spring.

I'll post again soon
Kelly

5 comments:

Sheila said...

will pray those blasted tumors shrink away! far away!

Holly Utting said...

Hang in there, Kelly! If at first you don't succeed, try try again! Saying prayers that this variety of chemo works wonders! Thinking of you often...let us know if we can help in any way.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you Kelly! I hope this new chemo will work it's magic! :}

Anonymous said...

hey kelly things never stop needing to be done even when your back home from vacation; I dont think Ill ever stop spinning from all that till october I never saw so many things in 5 days in my life time your a real trouper after all that Ill never under estemate you again love deb

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates - praying the new drug does the trick