Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Update

Hello to all,
Today is Wednesday. 6 days after my treatment with the new drug.  It treated me ten times better than the other drug.  I was out of bed I think on Friday.  Yes I even had Paul drive me to my work to see a friend on her last day of work.  I did spend the rest of the weekend laying around and went to church.  I was not nauseated at all.  YEAH! The worse complaint would be the terrible bone pain.  Not joint pain but all over bone pain.  And then tiredness.  But I will take all of it if I don't ever have to have the first drug again.
   So the plan is to have 3 rounds of this drug, still on the same schedule and then have another C.A.T. scan. So sometime in May that should be scheduled.
It is amazing how the days just seem to be flying by. Chemo brain or not.  The weather stinks. I want sunshine and the sounds of kids playing outside.
Thank you to all that have been praying, texting, emailing, mailing, and calling.  Each one of those things lift my spirits and keep me going.
Peace to all
Kelly

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear this chemo treatment is treating you better than the last. I pray for you each day my dear friend. Will be so glad when you are able to join us at work. We all miss you lots!

Love,

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear this drug is treating you better. Love and prayers

Laura Conners said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better with this medication! I think about you often and keep you in my prayers. Hang in there!
Laura

Anonymous said...

HI KELLY,
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I BEEN THINKING OF YOU. I HOPE AND PRAY THIS NEW DRUG DOES THE TRICK!
I CAME ACROSS ANOTHER SAYING THAT I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE
HOPE... IT'S LIKE THE SUN- EACH DAY IT GREETS US AND HELPS TO LIGHT OUR WAY.
I'LL BE THINKING OF YOU ON THURSDAY. RANAE

Anonymous said...

IT'S ME AGAIN! I FORGOT TO WRITE-
HAVE A WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY!

RANAE

Anonymous said...

Hope all is going ok - you have not posted in a while. Wishing you a timely treatment with no side effects.

Anonymous said...

hey kelly Im having the best mothers day ever their all grown an out fo my house kind . Ive thought to stop by moms but decided to leave her in peace with a latto ticket Im sure she will have a house full but what a wonderfull time to reflect on a womens life on this earth so IM puttin on my dirty greenbay paker shirt an hat that glows greenbay sweat pants and enjoy some leave me alone time happy day to you too MZ DEB