Friday, July 8, 2011

Good while it lasted

The reprieve was good while it lasted.  Doctor put me back to it today. C.A.T. Scan did not show any growth and it did not show any shrinkage so the chemo is keeping the tumors stable.  Yes, most of us and myself mostly was hoping for better results and no more infusion of chemo and be put on the oral drugs.  I asked when that might happen and the doctor said he would like to give me 4 more rounds of this chemo before looking at oral drugs.
So the vacation away from one treatment put my sugars back into normal range with the help of some diabetic drugs that I am still on for the next 60 days. Maybe until chemo is done. ????
The house is quiet.  The kids needed to get away and they are having a blast.
The house has been clean in the areas that I cleaned on Wednesday for more than 2 hours. :)  I'm almost ready for them to be home. ALMOST.
I'm up because I have a nice head ache. Bones are aching already too.  I knew I didn't miss going to get a treatment.
Well thanks again for all the support.  You know what you are doing for me,and the rest of the Anglim Family in this time of need. Praying, cooking, thinking, cleaning, friending, texting, driving, and most of all
LOVING!
Thank You
Kelly

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Awe girl, that is not what I wanted to hear, but on the brightside, it's not the worst either right? Continuing to lift you up in prayer. Loveya ; )

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good fight. In our thoughts and prayers

Marcia H said...

Kelly you are still in my thoughts and prayers. May God bless you and your family. Keep the faith.

Love, Marcia