Friday, September 16, 2011

New Drug

I started my new Chemo Drug called Havalen yesterday. Time will tell how it treats me.  It's the newest drug on the market and suppose to be good on the body. By the time I got home I had a killer of a head ache. I can ask for something before I head home next time to help prevent that. Side effects are the usual. Hair loss, don't have to worry about that, fatigue...got it, neuropathy-got it, constipation would be new to me. Those are the most common. I'm still on herceptin too.
I go for my next treatment next Thursday and then have a week off. So I will be doing the opposite of what I was on.

My CT scan of my chest and abdomen results were in. Stable through-out. Only one slight growth of new tumor in liver. One slight decrease in one of the tumors in lung.

My CT scan of pelvis was done two days ago and I go to the radiologist Monday to get those results.

Rachel didn't make the volleyball team but joined the cheer team now.
James starts football games this Saturday. Emily waiting for swim stroke clinics still. Paul is in full swing of teaching and he is busy. Wow.

stay warm everyone...lets see how long we can keep the furnace off. I have my winter hat on my head already.

Prayers for peace to all
Love
Kelly

No comments: