Monday, March 28, 2011

Three down

the third treatment is done. yeah and yuck. This time I think the thrush is as bad as it has been.  YUCK and OUCH!
I didn't get to see the doctor at my appointment.  Had to see the PA.  My CAT scan will be scheduled for the Monday or Tuesday before my next treatment. Then they will have the results when I see the doctor .  I see the doctor before every treatment. 
The third treatment went okay. I was home an hour earlier than any other treatment day.  The morning was a waiting game but some how my nurse kicked it in gear for the pm,  I'm still shooting for the 4 hours they said it would take.  This appointment I was there at 9and left at 330.
The weekend and this morning has been in laying position either with layers of blankets on my in a lawn chair in the sunshine or just on the couch or bed.  Energy is hard to come by for some reason this time it seems.
Thank you for all the cards, prayers, surprises, and thoughts.  I need and love them all.
Pray for spring!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that it is so rough. Hope your trip will go well and help you to feel better

Marcia said...

Hi Kelly, I'm not only praying for Spring, I'm also praying that your strength returns and that you have a wonderful time on your trip.

I miss your cheerful greetings in the morning.

Laura Conners said...

Have a great trip to DC! Look for my brother and his kids touring the city while my sister-in-law is in conference meetings all day. Dave will be easy to spot...he'll be the crazy-looking one whose three kids are driving him nuts! Hang in there and know the Szurna family is praying for you.
Laura

Anonymous said...

Have not updated lately - hope your trip went well