Saturday, March 5, 2011

Treatment #2

Thursday MARCH 3 was my second treatment.  The day before my birthday. Better than on my birthday I guess.   Anyway it was a day just like all the other days.  LONG! I saw the doctor before my treatment and was  able to complain about all my symptoms that I could remember after my first  treatment.  You all are saying write them down Kelly. Well mothers, I  did but I forgot my paper at home on the counter right where I would remember it.You've been there before right? Anyway for the symptoms I could remember I was able to get prescriptions for and some they gave me right in my IV.
My hair was  falling out in the shower, and blowing out of my scalp when I blew dry it for two days so I shaved  it  myself.  Well I used  a #2 and now in  the shower and  all  over  the bathroom after blowing  drying my hair so I'm not freezing I have all  this short hair all over. Now I know why I  had it shaved before it started to fall out in 2007.
I'm feeling more alive today.  Kids are helping with picking up and getting there chores done and I'm able  to tell them what they need to do instead  of everyone doing nothing.  I'm sure they love me for that.   Paul is working this weekend.  I  don't  like things to get far behind when he's  working cause then that's more he  has  to do when he  is not working.
Thank you to all of you who call,text, or send a card.  It sure does brighten my days. 
To my work family, I don't know what to say.  You are amazing, thoughtful,caring individuals.  We are blessed to be a part of your family.  A thank you seems so small to say. But Thank You from the bottom of our hearts.
And everyone else that is bringing dinner over and driving me to my treatments, bless you too. Everything everyone is doing is so helpful no matter how big or  small.
In all this madness of the world it is wonderful to know there are wonderful individuals still alive today. I am blessed to know a ton of them.
Thank you family and friends.
Love you all
Kelly
and the Anglim Family
The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love-Hubert H. Humphrey

6 comments:

Emily Anglim said...

Love ya mommy!!!
Hope you are more entergetic later!
Lone ya
Emmers

Anonymous said...

K kind
E engaging
L loving
L likeable
Y you

You have cancer it does not have you, and we are proud of all that you do. So keep fighting the fight so strong and with might. You are with us in thought and prayer so we hope you can sence our presence right there.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Kelly! We are all prayin' for ya!

The Ormes

Anonymous said...

hey kelly I hope to day is a good an healthy day, we are lookin forward to seeing you an the family I went to my first fat tuesday party last night an boy was it fun an of corse I dress up all in black fish net stockings black bustia black long gloves a black petty coat with boty shorts beads an the little black hat with fish net in the front mercy I thought everyone was going to dress up an some did even less than me the food was hot spicy an the music was loud after that I dont need to go to New Orleans I had enough allready, my love an prayers are with you an yours everyday Deb@Vav

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

HI GLAMOR GIRL,I FOUND THIS SAYING I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE.....
SOMETIMES YOU GET TO SOAR IN LIFE.
SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO CLIMB...
...BUT YOU'LL GET TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN WITH COURAGE,HOPE.AND
TIME.
HAVE A NICE VACATION WITH YOUR FAMILY.
RANAE